Ctrl allows Workspaces to be shared between devices using the import/export process. Workspace files feature the
.cwi extension whilst bundled workspaces feature
.cwi-bundle. Both types are validated as part of the import process.
- Ctrl for iPad will attempt to upgrade your Workspace when importing from an older application version.
- Check the release notes for upgrade support between versions.
- Workspaces should not be imported into older versions of Ctrl for iPad than the version the workspace was initially made on.
To import a Workspace, follow the simple steps below:
- Locate the Workspace file on your iPad
- Select it and tap the Share icon.
- From the Share dialog, select 'Copy to Ctrl'
- Ctrl will automatically open and display the Workspace Import dialog
- Check the file you are importing is correct and tap 'Import'
- The import dialog will close and the workspace table will reload displaying the newly imported workspace