The metadata is the workspace information that includes the name and author. This information will be displayed during Import.
This is the Display Name of the workspace. Please note this does not alter the file name.
This is the Author of the workspace and is empty by default
The logo is displayed in the top left corner of the main workspace, by default this will be the Ctrl logo. To set a custom logo, tap 'Choose' and select an image from the Photo Library. You can reset the logo to the default by tapping 'Reset'.
For the optimum result use square images (256px*256px) without transparencies.
Ctrl for iPad supports importing and exporting workspaces to share between devices. For information surrounding the import / export process, navigate to the Workspaces section of the user manual.
Enabling Workspace Protection stops workspaces from being deleted from the app.
Single Workspace Mode
Enabling Single Workspace Mode results in Ctrl for iPad loading the current workspace on app start.
The following options can be set to customise the Lock Screen:
- Hide workspace logo on the Lock Screen.
- Hide battery and network status on Lock Screen.
- Allow user to access the main menu from the Lock Screen.
The following options allow control of the API config on a app wide level
- Incoming port for OSC messages (default: 53000)
- Incoming port for HTTP messages (default: 80)
- Issued access and refresh tokens for HTTP API