An Interface (formally Page pre version 2.0.2) is the name given to the each layout containing each of your controls.
All Interfaces feature a label, type and theme but may have additional properties depending on their specific characteristics.
To create a new interface:
- Enter edit mode by tapping the pencil icon in the bottom left of the sidebar.
- Tap the Square with Plus button.
- The interface editor will be opened.
- Set the basic parameters for interface label, the type of interface you want to create (Free, Snap, Linear) and theme and modify scale.
If you have a Pro License you can define properties for certain attributes.
Properties can be defined including:
- Interface Size
- Interface Scaling
- Background Colour
- Background Image
Aditionally, settings can be defined to globally effect all controls. These include:
- Edge Style
- Show Control Background
- Tap Save and you will be automatically taken to the new interface.