An Interface (formally Page pre version 2.0.2) is the name given to the each layout containing each of your controls.
All Interfaces feature a label, type and theme but may have additional properties depending on their specific characteristics.
To create a new interface:
- Enter edit mode by tapping the pencil icon in the bottom left of the sidebar.
- Tap the Square with Plus button.
- The interface editor will be opened.
- Set the basic parameters for interface label, the type of interface you want to create and theme.
- Tap Save and you will be automatically taken to the new interface.