Interfaces are available in a number of layouts which allow setup for specific scenarios.
The default and recommended interface type for version 2.0.2 onwards will be the Free type.
- Controls can be placed anywhere within interface
- Allows custom width, height and scaling of interface, interface colour, background image and control edge style*
- The number of controls is not limited to the grid spaces defined
- The whole interface can be scaled across device screen sizes
- Controls can be ordered in a stack and played back linearly when organizing commands.
- Available in layouts 4x5 (version 1.1.8 compatible), 2x2, 4x3 and 5x4
- Allows empty control slots to be hidden, interface colour* and control edge style* can be defined
- Quick to create interfaces with pre defined locations and sizes
- Auto rescales responsively across device screen sizes
* Some features require a Ctrl Pro license