The release notes below detail the additions, changes and removals from CommsKit.
Please reference these notes, where applicable, if contacting support about a specific issue.
Version 1.2.0 provides a major update adding the ability to setup Outbound Routes and introducing a redesigned user interface
- Added the ability to modify existing routes (CMK-39)
- Added support for Outbound Routes (CMK-36)
- Redesigned the user interface with support for adjustable panel sizes (CMK-41)
- Improved route internal identifying process (CMK-40)
- Fixed issue causing data to fail to be saved (CMK-48)
- Fixed issue causing registration error to been shown when offline (CMK-30)
Added MIDI Timecode, ArtNet and sACN to the available testing protocols.
The first public release of CommsKit. Includes testing for MIDI, OSC, HTTP, TCP and UDP.