If you’ve discovered a bug, don’t hesitate to contact us through the Support Centre.
When reporting a suspected bug, the more information within the bug report, the higher the chances of it being replicated and resolved quickly.
Bug reports should contain the following information
Is it reproducible? If yes, how?
If your bug is not reproducible, it is unlikely we'll be able to track it down and resolve it. We encourage you to clearly mention the steps to reproduce the bug you have encountered. During this process, we ask that you don’t assume or skip any step. Bugs with bullet point detailed descriptions are much easier to reproduce and fix.
To allow our developers to replicate the bug you are reporting more effectively, please send in any screen recordings, screengrabs or the entire project/workspace file in that you are witnessing the bug. – If reporting a bug from Ctrl for iPad, please send us a workspace that has been exported as a bundle.
The report should clearly explain exactly how the test was performed and where the issue occurred.
Keep in mind that the main objective of a bug report is to enable the developer to visualize the problem so it can be fixed as soon as possible.
- Product: In which product you found this bug?
- Version: The software version the bug was found in.
- Component: The area of software the bug was found in. (i.e. network settings).
- Platform & Version: Mention the hardware platform and operating system version you used when this bug was found.
- Supporting media: screengrabs, screen recordings, and anything else that’ll help us understand what you're experiencing.