Ctrl for iPad can be used as a viewer to remotely connect, view and trigger a Ctrl session running on a Mac or PC. This setup is well suited to unattended installations.
To enable Ctrl for iPad to connect to remote Ctrl sessions, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the iPadOS Settings menu
- Scroll down the application list, locate Ctrl and select it
- Under the 'Ctrl Settings' category, enable the switch for Display Remote Workspaces
- Close settings and open Ctrl for iPad. All remote workspaces should populate under the Remote Workspaces heading
- Select the remote workspace you want to join, or select Manual Connection to define the IP address of a remote machine.